Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday, can't Trust that Day

Earlier today I'd thought of something really witty to put here. Honest, I did. As it is now, I can't remember it. Maybe that's because I did my homework for anatomy lab and ASL tonight. Yeah, that must be it.

Inka's been really good about swallowing her antibiotics. After the first two doses I gave her last Thursday, she's swallowed every one on the first time. I've also been giving her large pieces of bread surrounding each pill, but whatever works. It's only until next Saturday or so. Yeah, Saturday is the last day. The inside of my car is starting to look like it's been snowing in there from all the hair Inka has left behind. Sure, I could vacuum, but I don't feel like it.

Why do Tuesdays have to be so long?

No comments: