Sunday, October 28, 2007

I don't Wanna go to School tomorrow, Mommy!

Tomorrow I go back to school. I feel like I've been on summer vacation all over again, except this time I'm not ready to go back to school. Hear me? I'm not ready! I wish I coulda had this Hearing Sciences test last Tuesday. I might be a bit better prepared now, but I've had a whole 'nuther week to worry and stress. Not what I need. I refuse to believe that Thursday is the beginning of November.

I have a project to present then, and I haven't been able to get all the materials I need because there was no school last week. I have a test to take with the University on the 10th (Writing Proficiency Assessment) that determines whether or not I'll have to take more writing classes as an upper-division student. If I don't take the test, I don't get to go to my school next semester.

Because I didn't go to the Study Abroad Fair on Monday at my school, I now have no times when I can have an "informational session" with the study abroad department, and I'm not supposed to be able to meet with a study abroad adviser until I have an informational session. Except, I need to send in my paperwork soonish (I think) to go abroad in the summer of '08.

Oh, yeah, and then there's the fact that I had a week of non-class, and we were already behind in 4 of my 5 classes. Please, just drop stuff from the curriculum, or something. Shorten your notes. But don't pile on extra work!

Anyone wonder any more why I don't want to go back to school tomorrow?

No comments: