Thursday, October 25, 2007

Painting the Day Away

Not much to report on today. Got started helping my mom paint the master bathroom. We should have taped it last night, but we forgot to. So instead we spent two hours taping it off today. I did most of the taping. I also did most of the painting. Even so, I had fun. We've got touch-up to do tomorrow, along with painting the door to the toilet room (shower, bath, and sinks are separate from the toilet).

We got more smoke and ash up here after the winds changed on Tuesday. It was fun having both smoke smell (we needed to keep the room ventilated) and paint smell while painting today. The dojo was a mess, too, from all the grime that had snuck in during the couple of days the dojo wasn't in use. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow.

No comments: