Friday, November 2, 2007

To Blog, or not to Blog

Just to let y'all know, the fact that I don't blog on some days doesn't mean I don't want to. It means I'm tired by the time 10:00 pm or so rolls around. When was the last time I blogged? Who knows. I don't feel like looking at the date because, umm, I'm tired. Seems to be a constant this semester. Although, today I feel pretty good in general, because I enjoyed my Friday. Ate a leisurely breakfast, took a bath, went on the treadmill my dad bought years ago at someone's moving sale, read, and went to karate. I even got candy at karate.

Halloween was awesome, too. Honestly, what other day can you see Cinderella and Captain Hook walking to the bus stop together? I also saw a clown driving out of a grocery store parking lot. Then, in the commons, there was Snow White, her step-mother, an evil fairy, a dude in a pink bunny outfit (the kind your grandma used to make you wear for Easter; I think he must have lost a bet), a prairie woman, and a couple of Asian kids whose costumes I couldn't quite decipher, but they were still cool.

I went walking around a random neighborhood with one of my friends on Halloween night, in our matching-ish costumes. Awesome stuff. Although, I found out I can't back up properly in her driveway at night. Normally I'm great backing down driveways, but this one just isn't very user-friendly at night. Thank goodness there's not a whole lot of shrubbery around.

I got a 93% on my last Hearing and Speech Sciences class, whee! The class average didn't change much, which is sad. Sad for other people. Of course, there's no curve, so my being two standard deviations away doesn't help me that much. But I still feel good. Now I almost have a B+ in there. I think my presentation in my music class went well yesterday, too. Now I just have to study for a test Tuesday, a test Thursday, the Writing Proficiency Assessment on Saturday, make flash cards for this next unit of Hearing and Speech Sciences as we go, practice karate like there's no tomorrow, finish an afghan, sew a nightgown and an apron, write a reaction to a Deaf Awareness Day I went to, write a response to a technical article for my music class, all by the middle of December. Oh, and I still have no idea what to do for over half of the people that I need to get Christmas presents for.

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

I was under the impression that rain came from nimbus clouds. Like nimbostratus. But then again I got only a C in meteorology.
Busy busy week.. I sorry. *hugs* You'll make it. Good job on test!
The check engine light keeps coming on in my car too, but then it turns off again next time I start it.. how much did it cost you to get a diagnosis? Maybe I should just take the whole thing apart, clean it, and put it back together to see if that fixes it. If I had a week to do nothing but that, and an overhaul manual. :-/ It might be kinda fun.

Christmas? :-p Heehee... well I mean if you had about a month of spare time.. Simplicity 4249. Choli (top) B, Skirt A, Saree A/B... they are really expensive to buy.. go watch a Bollywood movie, like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, then you'll want to make yourself one too. :-D