Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Shin Bone's Connected to the Knee Bone

Blogging early tonight, because I want to go to bed and get some sleep. Someone asked me yesterday if I'd been up late at night studying a lot, because I looked like I hadn't really been getting any sleep. Such a confidence booster. Even so, I didn't feel overly tired. Such sensations are reserved for Tuesdays.

I tweaked a muscle a bit in my training. It's a muscle that runs along the outside of your leg, from your knee on down your shin. Said muscle is very involved in, say, pointing or flexing your foot. Trust me, if you've done something to this muscle, you'll feel it. Going up and down the stairs today, my knee felt as if it'd rusted over. So it's some Tylenol, more ice tonight, and lots of stretches. That way I'll still be able to compete in the tournament on Saturday, and sort Christmas presents for Angel Tree on Sunday! And people say I don't keep myself busy.

Just over a week until Thanksgiving. I'm already making plans for my gingerbread house, which is not to be baked/constructed until the day after Thanksgiving at the very earliest. I think the Christmas tree will have to wait until, oh, December 3rd or so. I might be just a wee bit too tired to do anything about it before then. The big question is, do I use sour Skittles on my gingerbread house this year?

No comments: