Monday, November 26, 2007

Have Yourself a Merry Unlit Christmas

I had my first bout of nerves today in ... I don't know how long. It's been quite a while. If you don't know what I'm nervous about, it's my test. If you don't know what test I'm talking about, well, too bad for you. You'll probably find out sooner or later. Maybe. Who knows?

My performance on this third Hearing Sciences test wasn't that great. I didn't get the grade I was hoping for, let's put it that way. I'm hoping to really ace this next test so that I can maybe get a B+ in that class.

Put the Christmas tree up yesterday. Or rather, I tried to put it up. The tree itself is up, but since it's an artificial, pre-lit tree, there were bad bulbs to sort out. Four sections, count them, four, were out. I have two of them resolved. The third I went all the way through and didn't find a bulb that lit the strand, which means there are probably 2+ bad bulbs in that section. The fourth section is the top of the tree, and I haven't bothered with that yet. All this translates to my not having decorated the tree yet, let alone having assembled my gingerbread house.

No comments: