Monday, September 17, 2007

Gag me with a Spoon

Something I forgot to mention before, although how I could have forgotten, I have no idea. My brother forgot to take his salsa in with him to school on Friday. He didn't bother trying to bring it in today for half credit. I think I'm going to make him eat it, with a spoon. I will sit there as he has to eat the whole container of garlic-flavored tomatoes.

I'm almost completely ready to go to Tennessee. Mainly packed, but I don't know what to pack as far as nicer clothes (for banquets, and then church on Sunday morning). Packing a gi is easy, it just takes up a lot of room if you don't want it to wrinkle too much. :P I keep checking the weather for Tennessee, too. It's supposed to be high 80's, and for a bit it looked like there were going to be thunder storms while I was there, but they look like they'll be much later (Wednesday, instead of the weekend). Don't get me wrong, I love a good thunderstorm, but I don't want one when I'm visiting a city for the first time. Speaking of weather, I had fog coming home from karate tonight. How weird is that? Fog, in September, in SoCal. I thought it wasn't supposed to arrive until February?

No comments: