Friday, February 6, 2009

Who Stole my Cheese?

No, I'm not talking about the book.

In case you don't know already, you should: I like cheese. Cheese is awesome on a level that cannot be comprehended unless you understand. A week ago Monday, Dad asked me to pick up more Velveeta. Luckily for me, I couldn't find any, so I brought home some of my favorite cheese instead. Two blocks. Before the end of the week, Dad thought we were out of the cheese, so he had my brother get more. This left us with almost three blocks of cheese. Today, a beautiful rainy day, I wanted grilled cheese. I found that all the cheese is gone. I know it wasn't my brother, because he was on a fast from Monday evening to Thursday evening (don't ask). Dad was supposed to get more cheese today. I haven't yet looked to see if he got something acceptable, or if he picked up some atrocity. Either way, he will pay for eating all my cheese.

In other news, I saw something interesting on Failblog the other day. Babynames.com reports an interesting name possibility, a name that would work for either a boy or a girl. Espn. Or, more accurately, ESPN. Like the sports network. A name that would work for a boy or a girl. Yep. Want to know what else? Enola is a good name for a girl, too, apparently. It's "alone" spelled backwards. I hope nobody actually burdens their baby girl with that.

No comments: