Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Weather is Bipolar

San Diegans are accustomed to the fact that they have cool weather at the start of October, followed by the Santa Ana winds (hot + dry = fire). Then November was full of ups and downs, including rain leading right up to Thanksgiving Day. Now, we're not very far into December, but we've had both rainy weather and very dry weather. All last week I had a massive headache, thanks to the bipolar nature of our weather. I'd just like some well and proper sweater weather, thank you very much.

In other news, I took the GRE last month, and now I'm all ready to be doing grad school applications. Except I need to get some letters of reccommendation. Badly. Yep, I'm working on that. And not looking foward to thinking about how much money I'm spending on those applications. I'm not asking for much for Christmas this year.

No comments: